Little Bear's Block Play
Boost your Visual-Spatial Intelligence with Block Play
Visual-spatial intelligence refers to a child's ability to perceive, analyse, and understand visual information in the world around them.
Children with exceptional visual-spatial skills:
- have the ability to read maps and a good sense of direction
- can understand data presented in charts easily
- easily recognise patterns
- are skilled at solving visual puzzles
- excel in STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
Research have shown that STEM-related professionals such as surgeons, architects and engineers have high visual-spatial intelligence.
Even though visual-spatial skill is one of the most useful life skill and academic skill, it is typically neglected in school